Views:19 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-04-18 Origin:Site
The main causes of SKF bearing corrosion are:
1. Metal surface finish (oxygen concentration differential battery corrosion).
2. Chemical composition and structure of metal materials themselves.
3. Solution composition and pH value of contact with metal surface;
4. Ambient temperature and humidity.
5. Various environmental media in contact with the metal surface.
6. Other people's sweat is also the cause of the bearing corrosion, and its pH value is 5~6. Therefore, in order to prevent the hand sweat from causing rust, the installation and production personnel should wear gloves, do not use hand contact bearing.
Methods to prevent SKF bearing rust:
1. Immersion method: some small bearings are soaked in anti-rust oil, and the oil film thickness can be achieved by controlling the temperature or viscosity of anti-rust grease. A method of coating the surface with antirust grease.
2. Brush painting: apply evenly on the surface of the surface of the sail, do not create piles, and avoid the leakage.
3. Spray method: some large scale anti-rust materials are not suitable for immersion method. Generally, the compressed air with about 0.7Mpa pressure is used for spraying in the clean air. Spray method is suitable for solvent dilution type anti-rust oil or thin layer anti-rust oil. This method must adopt perfect fire prevention and labor protection measures.
This category is empty.